She was Poisoned By Her Best Friends After Telling Them She Was Moving To Live In The U.K

A video of a Ghanaian lady identified as Ms. Nana-Adwoa battling for life after she was allegedly poisoned by some of her friends over her traveling plans to the UK has surfaced on social media.

According to reports, that Nana-Adwoa was reportedly poisoned after hanging out with some of her friends a few days before her relocation date.

Unfortunately, she was rushed to the hospital after being poisoned by her friends who were not happy about the good news.

It was gathered that Nana was deceived by two of the friends to celebrate the good news in one of their homes and therein, her meal was allegedly poisoned.

His Bestfriend Poison His Drink After He Takes Him Out For Lunch AFTER GETTING A PROMOTION AT HIS JOB (CLICK TO WATCH VIDEO)

Facebook Comments